Yantai Taihong Rubber Co., Ltd. (formerly The No. 2 Rubber Factory) was founded in April 1959, and began to produce rubber fenders since 1983 up to now. It is the designated manufacturer of rubber fenders by the Transportation Ministry and China Petrolium & Chemical Industrial Bureau. In 2003, to meet the development, Taihong built up its new factory at Laishan Shengquan Industrial Zone, covering an area of 59252 square meters with 18400 square meters of building area. At present, it owns 286 staff members of which 86 are technicians including 26 senior engineers, 5 workshops, 8 administration departments and 2 marketing sectors.
source :Yantai Taihong Rubber Co., Ltd